Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here we go again...

So, Britney's pregnant again. After all of the drama with her first child-driving with him on her lap, him being dropped on his head-you would think she might want to think twice before bringing another child into the world. Even scarier, perhaps, is the thought that this will be K-Fed's FOURTH child. Most of the times it seems like he is more of a child than his 8 month old son. I don't really see him as being the ideal father figure. I guess we will see!

4 comments:

  1. My thought is--WHY is it news that Britney is pg again, and WHY do we care? I agree, she should have a brain-bashing for bringing another child into her world of craziness. My prayers are with the child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should have seen the discourse last night on CNN headline news...one of the reporters brought up the "relevation" Britney made on Jay Leno (or David Letterman, not sure) of her second pregnancy and then they totally started bashing her dim-wit husband. It was halarious...K-Fed...are you down with that?? Of course, it was almost a sure-fire guarantee that she would have a second child...being the wonderful mother that she is...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear in Hollywood circles that K-fed is just referred to as: The Sperm Donor. I can't see what else he is good for, so I guess that is a pretty fair title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! That's what I forgot...the funniest part of what I heard on CNN was Anderson Cooper's comment that K-Fed must be the most fertile man in America. How true and how scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers