Thursday, June 01, 2006

A blast from the past

Lately I've been dreaming about my childhood a lot. It was pretty idyllic, growing up on a farm surrounded by my cousins and sisters and brother. We had some pretty good times. I'll share some of my childhood with you.

This is one of Kev's favourite pictures of me. I'm not sure how old I am. Mom, what do you think? You gotta love the pigtails.

Merry Christmas! I guess I was excited to open presents!

As I was looking through the photos, I seemed to notice a theme. Do you think my mom wanted twins? You have to admit...we're pretty darn cute. (I'm always the smaller one, the bigger one is my sis...Little A.)

Dresses, made by Mom...or Grandma?

These were our FAVOURITE dresses. My grandma made them for us. I wore mine CONSTANTLY and I actually still have it! Maybe some day my little girl can wear it!

Awww....all you need is love!

I guess we were ready for some summer fun!

Just posing by the tree...aren't we hot?

Okay, maybe we aren't dressed like twins here, but don't I make a cute little angel?

3 comments:

  1. Aww...cute pictures! The pigtail picture looks just like you! Some expressions never change, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man the pigtail picture reminded me of that fluffy hair strings you were wearing. I remember having those in red, too.

    Really cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm guessing the first picture you were 2 years old, and the maroon lace dresses, I'm not sure, but I think Mom made those, but I don't know for sure. Yes, I think maybe she wanted twins, but I can also identify with her, because I enjoy seeing my boys in matching outfits! =) Cute pics and good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers