Thursday, July 06, 2006

Off to Europe

Well, I'm at Vancouver International Airport waiting for my flight to Germany. I'll be incommunicado for the next 18 days as far as I know. We might have chances to use the Internet now and then on my trip, and if we do I'll try to take the chance to update you on our fun. If not, expect a long blog when I return!

I had hoped to post pictures of my sister's trip up here before I left but I just didn't have time. Soooo...until I return it's ADIOS!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Have a great trip, Stacy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little thing--TRY to have a good time, will ya? I feel so bad for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Stace! I know you'll have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, I've been checking your blog as often as I normally do while you've been away. I know you're away for a while, like you said, but I just can't help checking it! 4 days left....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers