Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Joining the 21st Century

Well, I have now officially joined the 21st Century as far as teaching goes. I was feeling a bit bad because teachers that were old enough to be my parents had their own web sites up and running. I felt, as a young teacher, that this was something that shouldn't be so difficult for me. At one of our last professional development days I went to a workshop on creating a web page and (SOUND THE TRUMPETS HERE) my page if finally complete! Well, sort of. I think it will always be a work in progress but at least I have one now! The kids can now check to see what their homework assignment is from home so NO MORE EXCUSES! They can also check to see what their mark is at any time. Happiness for me and them! They won't bug me about their mark which makes ME happy and they can check anytime which makes THEM happy!

I know, I know...you are saying enough TALKING already, let's see it. It's nothing too thrilling but it works for me. I'm especially excited about the background. It is a photo of a chocolatería in Madrid that I took this summer! Isn't it neat?

Here is the long awaited link:
http://www.meisoc.com/s_sowerby/
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers