Well, the school year is almost over. We just have our week of officey type of work left. Tuesday was my last day of teaching and for the first time ever I was actually teary-eyed! I'm going to miss my Spanish 12 class so much! They have been such a gift in my life this semester. Our Monday morning devotions were my favorite times, and I'm not quite sure what I will do without them!
On Tuesday the classes ended at noon and then the school threw a bbq for the students. They then spent the next few hours signing yearbooks. I ended up sitting in one place in the hallway for about two hours signing the books of my students. They left messages in my book as well and many of them brought tears to my eyes. It is a wonderful gift to know that God has used the trials in my life this year to influence my students in a way that brings them closer to Him. For that, it is worth it.
I will leave you with some pictures of my kiddos. I took the time to get a picture with each student of the class. I'm looking forward to our Spanish 12 reunions at Taco Mexico Sabroso in Abbotsford!
On Tuesday the classes ended at noon and then the school threw a bbq for the students. They then spent the next few hours signing yearbooks. I ended up sitting in one place in the hallway for about two hours signing the books of my students. They left messages in my book as well and many of them brought tears to my eyes. It is a wonderful gift to know that God has used the trials in my life this year to influence my students in a way that brings them closer to Him. For that, it is worth it.
I will leave you with some pictures of my kiddos. I took the time to get a picture with each student of the class. I'm looking forward to our Spanish 12 reunions at Taco Mexico Sabroso in Abbotsford!























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!