Welcome to the world, my new precious niece!!!! She arrived today at 2:58 p.m. She weighed in at 5 pounds 11 ounces and is 19 inches long. I think she's gorgeous, and her mom did a fantastic job in the delivery! We are all thanking God that we were here to meet this little one. I can't wait to come back in two weeks and spend a whole week with her and my sister and brother in law! Congrats Candace and Alex!!!Wednesday, December 31, 2008
She's Here!!!
Welcome to the world, my new precious niece!!!! She arrived today at 2:58 p.m. She weighed in at 5 pounds 11 ounces and is 19 inches long. I think she's gorgeous, and her mom did a fantastic job in the delivery! We are all thanking God that we were here to meet this little one. I can't wait to come back in two weeks and spend a whole week with her and my sister and brother in law! Congrats Candace and Alex!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!