When I first started this blog a few years ago, it was mostly a place for me to tell stories to my family that lives far away. I never knew that it would become what it has to me.
This blog is an outlet. There are times when I blog about something simply to figure out how I really feel about it myself. It is a chance for me to put my thoughts on paper, so to speak...something that has always helped me.
This blog is a chance for me to share my life and that of my son and husband with friends and family far away. There are friends that I haven't seen in 7 years or more that still know what's happening with us via my blog.
The thing that I didn't expect out of this blog was that it would open up my world a little bit. Through this blog I have "met" a few people that have become pretty important to me. They challenge me and my thoughts about things. They make me really think about what I believe and why. They are there with me in ups and downs. There is one in particular that I would absolutely love to meet in real life and hang out with, I'm pretty sure we would have a great time.
The blog has allowed me to be there for other people, through my own experiences, and also has allowed them to be there for me with different things that we are going through.
I'm thankful for technology. I'm thankful for computers and cell phones and digital cameras and all of the things that make this great big world a little bit smaller. Blogging has turned out to be an adventure that I never knew I would go on. I look forward to what it brings in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
I miss blogging and I'm glad that we seemed to get acquainted through it! What a crazy, wonderful age of technology we live in!
ReplyDeleteI for one am glad that CVG put us in contact so you could be there for me on a day when I needed you...
ReplyDeleteThis post is sooo true! When I started blogging, I didn't think it would widen my circle of friends...I just kind of wanted to join the chatter...but it has become so much more! I hope that we are able to meet one day in real life!
ReplyDelete