Well, our little boy is trying more and more foods all of the time! At first he started out on the rice cereal, but we have recently moved on to bigger and better things. He now takes banana, oatmeal, and avocado as well. The banana was no problem, of course, because it's so sweet but the first time we tried avocado was hilarious! He took his first bite and made the funniest face ever! I just looked at him, smiled a huge smile and said, "MMMmmmmMMM!!! Avocado, yummy!" and he opened his mouth for the second bite. Now he's eating it no problem, just like his mommy...I love avocado! We had to laugh yesterday because he was sitting there waiting for each bite with his mouth wide open like a little bird, too cute! Next up, sweet potato!!!!

My kids seemed to not want that rice cereal very long either! He looks like his is doing great!!
ReplyDeleteAnn
I fed RJ on rice cereal for quite awhile actually. I guess he liked it! We're done with it now though, he likes oatmeal a lot better...soon onto barley and then beginning of March we're starting vegetables. I guess we're on different feeding schedules eh? So long as our boys are healthy and happy!! :)
ReplyDelete