- My hubby is home all day, every day, with us! I can't wait to spend good time with him and have him enjoying full days with Rusty. We enjoyed lazing around in bed as a family this morning and giggled and had so much fun taking our time with getting the day started.
- I love the sun! I am a Vitamin D junkie. I love going for walks in the sun, playing in the sun, going in the water on a sunny day. I began adding a slathering of sunscreen to Rusty's get ready for the day routine the minute that the sun poked through the clouds so that we could enjoy it with no worries.
- Summer means going to our cottage! Well, sort of. We are in the middle of MAJOR renos so we have yet to actually spend the night in it, but I'm hoping that by the end of summer we will have accomplished that feat. I'm excited about the process and it is coming along so well. I can't believe the way that some of the things are turning out. It is really beautiful. I am excited to have our own space.
- Summer nights mean going to bed listening to kids playing outside (yes, we go to bed early these days!) and I love that sound, the echo of giggles coming through the night air. It also means that the sun stays up really late! It's fun to enjoy the light for so many hours.
- Summer is time for fun adventures, little trips and big! I look forward to all of the things we have planned this summer. It will certainly be busy, but it will also be fun!
Here's to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!