OF COURSE Rusty can marry whoever he wants, however, look at these two, just LOOK at them...aren't they adorable???
Monday, November 30, 2009
True Love
Hmm...I think I'm starting to rethink arranged marriages! Rusty's little friend, let's call her Sunshine, is such a little doll. She is sweet, cute, and has such a feisty little personality. I love her! Rusty loves her! Every time they play together her mom and I comment on how great they do together. I have high hopes for these two!
OF COURSE Rusty can marry whoever he wants, however, look at these two, just LOOK at them...aren't they adorable???
OF COURSE Rusty can marry whoever he wants, however, look at these two, just LOOK at them...aren't they adorable???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
Uh oh! You're starting early, Stacy! Haha.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo of them :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes...feisty does describe her! Love them both!!