Pickle was moving so much today that the tech could hardly take the measurements. She was one of the best techs that I have had. She was super sweet, an older lady, and she told me exactly what she was doing as she did it. So many times they just click away making their measurements. She would say, "Here is the head, it is this big," etc. It was so cool to see every little part!
Pickle was ADORABLE! The baby kept putting its hands up in front of its face, as if to say, "Don't look at me!" I am already head over heels for this baby! I can't wait to meet it!
![]() |
| Almost 22 Weeks! |

That's funny, because when we had an 'older woman' tech, she was very thorough and explained everything too. The younger man tech we had just went click click click. But they were both very nice. And I guess you didn't find out what the pickle is, eh?? Oh come on!!! :)
ReplyDelete