It is done! I have completed my list of 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days. It is right there, at the top of my blog...one of my new headers. I'm pretty excited to get going on the list, and you will see that actually I have started on a few things. Kevin took the old TV that was here when we moved in to the Electronics Recycling Plant on Monday and I actually sent a birthday card to a family member on time. Sadly, I missed my little sister's on time, but hey, I'll catch her next year!
Some of the things on the list may seem lame to you, but they are all important to me! Check back often to see the progress, I'm pretty pumped to see the progress myself. I'm tackling another thing tonight...I'll post about it when I finish it off!
Thanks to Michelle from So Wonderful, So Marvelous for the fantastic idea and to my husband for not laughing when I showed him the list. Here we go!
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
YAY!!!! And now I can cross one off on my list too!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I may have to borrow it from you.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I may have to borrow it from you.
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!! I think I'm going to do one too
ReplyDelete