I am so tired lately. Rocky has even been sleeping better-that 7th tooth finally came though-and waking only twice a night, usually about 5-6 hours apart. My awesome husband has also been letting me sleep in just about every morning so I have no idea what my problem is.
I do have a tendency to become anemic and I am wondering if that is my problem. Every time I have tried to donate blood except for once I have been denied, each time because they found that I was anemic. Crazy! I can see the signs, I am bruising very easily, I am extremely tired...and other things. I guess it's time to bulk up on the meat and other iron rich foods.
I take a multivitamin and usually that heads it off for the most part, but when the dizziness starts to settle in and I feel like I just about can't function I know it is time to do more. What is your favorite iron-rich food?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
SPINACH!!! I put it in everything!!!
ReplyDelete