Just yesterday my friend Michelle from So Wonderful, So Marvelous was posting about how she is decidedly not a clean freak. I was right on board with her. Although I very much enjoy the results of cleaning I am not one of those people that enjoys the process. I have many friends and other people in my life that enjoy cleaning and talk about how it is a wonderful way for them to relieve some stresses and get some frustrations out. Not me...I just find it more frustrating. I find that there are many, many other things that I would rather do over cleaning!
That is why today, my heart sang and I even got a little teary-eyed when I walked in the door to a spic and span house. A few months ago Groupon had a special on for professional house cleaning. It was a steal of the deal, that included three two-hour cleaning sessions! I jumped right on board with that one. We finally had our first cleaning session today and she was amazing. I had given my top three priorities of what I needed done. She not only got to all of those things, but far exceeded my expectations. I almost can't wait for the next session, but I sort of want to wait as long as possible just so I can stretch it out. It was great to see the shiny surfaces, the clean swept and mopped floors, and she even picked up the boys rooms and put Rocky's little teddy bear sitting confidently in the boys' little shopping cart!
Yep, I'm definitely not one that loves cleaning, but I do love the results! If you are in the market for a cleaning company I highly suggest You've Got Maid. They did a fabulous job for us.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!