I love life! How can I not? I am just thankful and blessed. Lately...
It was crazy hair/pajama day at Rusty's daycare the other day. He was beyond excited to spike his hair straight up and wear his stripy footy jammers to school. They are also learning about their body lately. It is one of the cutest things ever to hear my little 3 1/2 year old say "esophagus" and to tell me that the "food goes into the intestines and that's where it smooshes it into poop Mom!" He's pretty darn adorable!
I also snapped this picture the other morning. I was in our room getting ready for work. Kev gets Rocky dressed most mornings, and I always hear Rocky giggling away with his Dad. I suddenly thought, "I just want to remember this." So I grabbed my camera and snapped the shot.
Tonight we spent the night hanging with some of our dearest friends. It has been awhile, and it truly was so great to just relax with them, laugh, talk, eat good food, drink great wine, and just enjoy the kiddos playing together. Their little sweethart is a true doll...I am crazy for her! I really want at least one of my boys to marry her...will she go for the older or the younger? Her momma went for an older man...I guess we will see!
Last but not least, today I got a cleaning bug. Not much of one, since I have a cleaning person coming on Monday-hurray for GROUPON!-but I was suddenly sick and tired of my crazy, messy kid drawer. I took everything out, wiped it all down and reorganized. Yes, I know I have a lot of baby food packets. Those things are AMAZING. We throw one into Rocky's lunch every day for school. It makes sure he gets the added fruit and veggie balance in addition to the leftovers from the night before's dinner that I always put in. I also am loving the reuse of the old diaper boxes for storage. Those boxes have an endless number of uses. It only took me about 30 minutes to clean it out, toss old stuff, wipe it down, reorganize and put everything back. If I do just one spot like that per week I could have things pretty reorganized in a few months.
Looking forward to tomorrow and all that the rest of the weekend brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!