It's SNOWING outside! It's almost like a South Dakota blizzard! It is so pretty...I'm also hoping they will send us home early. Who doesn't love a snow day?
*Update* The snow has now stopped and the sun is shining! It's just as beautiful and I don't even mind that we didn't get to go home early. I will enjoy driving home because it will give me the opportunity to see the snow covering the trees, gracing the mountains, and making my world into a gorgeous winter wonderland!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
Hi Stacy Kaye,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! I totally know what you mean. I would also rather have something a friend made than some random artist.