A few pictures of my beautiful home area (all taken by yours truly!):
A K. Island Sunset...

A Coquitlam Sunrise...
The Marina near the Stanley Park Seawall...
The beautiful Lion's Gate Bridge...it's even prettier by night!
The stunning Northshore Mountains...
Horseshoe Bay...it leads out to the Pacific
Beautiful K. Island...
Sorry, had to add this one! It is us, on Jericho Beach. This is the beach where we were married!
I think I'd heard a report about that too, and I have to admit, you've got the best of a bunch of worlds right there! It's expensive living, but they have a lot to offer with the beach, the beautiful mountains, the city and all the neat things there, plus I am sure there are many things I don't even know about. =) I love where I live, but I definitely don't think Illinois would make any Top 10 lists! =) Although I've never seen sunsets anywhere like I see here on a pretty regular basis! The sun just gets bloodred and it's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to put Vancouver on my list of places to visit (just kidding...I already did :). I read your comment on Kara's site and I agree with what you wrote. I've always felt like spirituality was a very individual thing and I think we all have the relationship with God that we need--well, we try. Some of us call it by a different name (be that Lutheran, Catholic, Baptist, etc) but that very basic relationship is at the core. I know that traditions and ceremony are important to some and not to others and what I've always thought is that people should seek what they need...that we should all seek God in our own ways, you know? So...after all of this rambling, good comment! :)
ReplyDelete