Fill in the answers in comment form, thank you very much! (Even you non-commenters!)
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. What did you have for lunch?
3. What is your favorite coffee drink?
4. What was your favorite childhood TV show?
5. Where are you at this very moment?
6. Where do you WISH you could be at this moment?
7. What are your plans for the evening? (or morning, or afternoon...whatever time it may be for you!)
8. How many times do you check your e-mail in one day?
9. How many times do you check your voicemail?
10. Cell phones when driving: Love em or Hate em?
11. Biggest pet peeve?
12. Is there one word in the English language that drives you nuts?
13. Do you sing in the car?
14. Do you sing in the shower?
15. What is one thing that is on your list of "Things to Do Before I Die?"
16. Do you lean more towards the messy or neat side of things?
17. If you have a spouse, what is one thing he/she does that drives you crazy...if you don't what is one thing that you think would possibly drive you crazy? (Kevin, it's okay, you can answer this question. I promise not to get mad! Tee hee!)
18. Dogs or cats?
19. Do you fold your laundry right away when it comes out of the dryer?
20. What are your thoughts on asparteme?
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
"Thank you very much!"...that made me laugh...:)
ReplyDelete1. 0800 (military time :)
2. Ham sandwich on wheat
3. Cold-Starbucks caramel frappuccino/hot-either colombian blend or international foods hazelnut belgian
4. Family Ties
5. In the sunporch
6. Umm...visiting home.
7. I'm going to meet my parents in the morning.
8. It depends...if I'm busy, rarely...if not, maybe 3 or 4 times.
9. Voicemail...haha! I'm TERRIBLE about checking it...never!
10. No cell phones while driving...unless you use the ear piece.
11. Laziness
12. Y'all and all y'all...well, probably because those ARE NOT words in the English language!
13. No
14. No
15. I would like to visit Greece, see the JFK presidential library, and learn French. (weird list, huh?)
16. It depends...I'm pretty neat but I have my messy moments.
17. Cole leaves his dirty socks all over the house...and we differ on our levels of "neatness"
18. Dog
19. Yeah, usually.
20. No thoughts.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Um, 9ish (I am still a student, and I like to take advantage of that...I didn't get to bed until about 1AM...was studying).
ReplyDelete2. What did you have for lunch?Didn't yet...
3. What is your favorite coffee drink? Café au lait
4. What was your favorite childhood TV show? Transformers, HeMan, SheRa
5. Where are you at this very moment? Sitting at my desk at home (Cologne, Germany)
6. Where do you WISH you could be at this moment? Right here, actually.
7. What are your plans for the evening? (or morning, or afternoon...whatever time it may be for you!) Cleaning and last minute studying before tomorrow.
8. How many times do you check your e-mail in one day? Oh, um...a lot. I would say at least 5-10 times.
9. How many times do you check your voicemail? Only when there is a message as indicated on my cell phone...and it is so rare. I think the last time was like 3 months ago.
10. Cell phones when driving: Love em or Hate em? Hate em.
11. Biggest pet peeve? Ignorant and arrogant people stating some untruth with the utmost conviction.
12. Is there one word in the English language that drives you nuts? Not really.
13. Do you sing in the car? Yeah.
14. Do you sing in the shower? Yep.
15. What is one thing that is on your list of "Things to Do Before I Die?" Hmmm...go to my grandchildren's highschool graduation.
16. Do you lean more towards the messy or neat side of things? Messy. Messy. MESSY.
17. If you have a spouse, what is one thing he/she does that drives you crazy...if you don't what is one thing that you think would possibly drive you crazy? The one thing that drives me nuts with my bf is his procrastination with things that HAVE to get done. A total lack of organization towards getting those HAVE-TOs done. Everything else I can be pretty relaxed about.
18. Dogs or cats? Both.
19. Do you fold your laundry right away when it comes out of the dryer? Now why would I do that? Creases are in!
20. What are your thoughts on asparteme? It's a toss up. I think it's not that good, but on the other hand I chew gum often, and I think gum with aspartame retains its flavor longer.
1. 6:45
ReplyDelete2. a cheese sandwich
3. mocha, sometimes white mocha
4. JEM and Fraggle Rock
5. In Surrey - in our computer/guest room
6. On a trip through South America
7. To get some errands done, to make and eat dinner, to put my daughter to bed, and to watch the Prison Break Finale.
8. about 3
9. probably only once
10. HATE THEM WITH A VENGEANCE!!!
11. Tailgaters
12. "conversation", when someone pronounces the "s" as a "z"
13. Of course I do! And my 9 month old daughter has just learned to clap along!
14. Yes.
15. Perform Handel's "Messiah", whether singing or playing an instrument.
16. Neat, though my husband would dissagree.
17. He puts a bunch of spoons in the dishwasher together, and they stick together and come out still dirty in the end.
18. Dogs. Don't tell my cat...
19. No way.
20. I'd rather stay away from it.