Okay, David Blaine freaks me out. Through the years I have caught glimpses of his different "feats" on television as I flip through the channels. I have to say, the guy just scares me. Some of my students were talking about his next big stunt in my class the other day. I asked them what they thought of him. Some of them think he's cool but some, like me, agree that there is something scary going on there.
The things that he does are not humanly possible. This leads me to believe that something deep, dark, and scary is happening in his life. I can't even watch the man on tv, because it causes my skin to crawl. Sorry if I'm offending anyone here, but actually, I'm not really sorry. I know if I ever met the man in real life, everything within me would want to run the other direction. That tells me something...perhaps it is God telling me something, like stay away from the evil!
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
I don't think I know who David Blaine is? Hmm...I wonder if I've seen him before...
ReplyDeleteI agree, he is freaky...and I am thinking, what kind of damage will he be doing to his skin? I mean, will it get all pruney?
ReplyDeleteNicole,
ReplyDeleteHe's a freaky, magician guy. I think there is more to it than just "magic" though...it's just strange! He has been buried alive, he has lived suspended in a box over the Thames, and he has had himself immersed in an ice block. Weird...
Calivalleygirl,
I never even thought of that! I laughed when I read your comment but YEAH, this will TOTALLY damage his skin. It's probably already destroyed from his other stunts as well.
Oh okay...now that you mention those things, it's sounds a little familiar. I've probably seen him on tv...sounds creepy!
ReplyDeleteSorry...the anon comment was from me.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how are you? :)
ReplyDeleteTee hee...I saw this, and thought of you right away:
ReplyDeletehttp://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/05/sexy-hands.html
Ew! Disgusting! You totally called it calivalleygirl. His hands are nasty! Thanks for sharing that link with me!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Stacy. There's definitely something else going on with him. When I've watched him on tv I really feel like he's involved with the dark side.
ReplyDeleteBut who knows? I just pretty much get tired of his arrogant attitude.