Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Ticker

See the ticker at the top of my page? That is the countdown to my little sister arriving. IT IS HAPPENING IN TWO DAYS! In two days I get to leave school early-already cleared with my bosses-and drive down to SeaTac to pick up Candace! I can't believe that the time is already here. I am THRILLED! I can't honestly remember when Candace and I last spent time together with it being JUST us. We have so many fun things planned: a weekend at Keats, a fun downtown celebration of Canada Day, taking in a chick flick, driving up to Whistler, going for walks, and a picnic on the beach to name a few.

Candace and I have grown really close in the last few years and it kills me to not be able to just hang out with her. This will give me a little bit of an opportunity to do that. Who knows? It might be our last opportunity for that kind of hanging out because we don't really know when children will come into the picture for either of us. Not that we don't like children...it's just different.

So, my Candypandy, I CAN'T WAIT! See you in two days!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there! I know you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your little sis, Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers