Okay, so the blogger site is annoying me to NO END! It will NOT let me post pics of my trip! So, I'm going to copy Nicole and do a fun survey thing to pass the time.
Five Things In My Purse
1. Kev's cell phone...I'm not using mine right now.
2. My wallet-it's new and turquoise! I love it!
3. Hand sanitizer-left over from the trip to Europe
4. A Tide to Go pen...MIRACLE WORKER I TELL YOU!
5. My Spanish fan, bought in Barcelona.
Five Things In My Refrigerator
1. Skim milk- ALWAYS!
2. Cherries, oranges, blueberries-FRUIT
3. Peppers, cucumbers, carrots, a fresh salad I made-VEGGIES
4. Hazelnut Coffee Creamer-me too Nicole!
5. A jar of Dill Pickles
Five Things In My Closet-Only five?
1. Clothes
2. My baseball caps for the bad hair days
3. Old letters and keepsakes in boxes
4. Our picnic basket
5. Gift wrap items
Five Things In My Car
1. Napkins-always because I'm soooo messy!
2. Entertainment Book-for those dinner deals
3. Map book-a MUST around here!
4. My camping chair for the MANY games I attend!
5. A blanket, again for games
I tag Little A, Lacy J, and Da Koch Blog!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
You know, it's funny...I have one of those "Tide To Go" pens but I've never used it! I see it in my little jar when I do the laundry and I always wonder if it really works. After reading your list, I'm going to have to try it out!
ReplyDeleteHey Stacy! Nice to have you back. I had so much trouble with photo posting too. Then I downloaded Mozilla Firefox (another browser) and it's brilliant. This sounds like a commercial, and maybe I should be a spokesperson for them, because it's really smooth. I recommend it!
ReplyDeleteStacy,
ReplyDeleteWelcome back traveler. What a pain that you cannot post your pics. Hopefully that will work out for you. Hope that you get to see your hubby soon and can enjoy the rest of your summer together. Let me know when you guys are heading up to Keats maybe we can catch up before I explode and am busy being a mom.
Sorry, I can't do the tag right now. I have a lot of other blogging to catch up on, but I will take you up on it soon.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
That stinks that you can't post pics...I'm looking forward to seeing them!
ReplyDelete