Friday, August 04, 2006

Europe Pictures

Hey everyone! Since blogger has refused to cooperate with me EVERY time I have tried to post photos of my Europe trip I'm now trying a different method. Below are links to the photos in the Shutterfly account. Go through the slideshows! I have put little descriptions with each photo and they are in chronological order. I really enjoyed the trip. I learned a lot, saw a lot and even learned some things about myself! I hope that you enjoy the photos. I tried my artistic side out on this trip. I took some different photos without people in them. I think my favorite photo is the one of the chocolate con churros...see if you can spot it!

Click on this link first and then click View Pictures, after that make sure to click View as a slideshow on the righthand side.:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Gcs2Tdu0ZZo
The above pictures go from the time we left up to Zaragoza, Spain.

Click on this link second and then click View Pictures, after that make sure to click View as a slideshow on the righthand side.:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Gcs2Tdu0Zak
The above pictures go from Zaragoza, Spain up to the end!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stace...you could try inserting a slide show right on your blog. Try www.slide.com...I've seen them on others' sites and they're pretty neat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Nicole! I will try that later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers