Last night my friend, Laura, and I had a girls' night out. After a delicious meal at White Spot we took off for Silvercity. We weren't sure what we wanted to watch but we both quickly agreed to check out "Little Miss Sunshine." It was amazing! It has been awhile since I have laughed so hard I cried at a movie, but this one did it for me. The horn, oh the honking horn. Just thinking about it now makes me want to laugh. If you have not seen it, it is well worth your $10 or $13 or whatever it is you spend where you are! Laura and I both agreed, it is a must see! I would even go to it again. It was, by far, the best movie I have seen this year. Check it out, "Little Miss Sunshine."
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Little Miss Sunshine
Last night my friend, Laura, and I had a girls' night out. After a delicious meal at White Spot we took off for Silvercity. We weren't sure what we wanted to watch but we both quickly agreed to check out "Little Miss Sunshine." It was amazing! It has been awhile since I have laughed so hard I cried at a movie, but this one did it for me. The horn, oh the honking horn. Just thinking about it now makes me want to laugh. If you have not seen it, it is well worth your $10 or $13 or whatever it is you spend where you are! Laura and I both agreed, it is a must see! I would even go to it again. It was, by far, the best movie I have seen this year. Check it out, "Little Miss Sunshine."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
I went to go see this with my parents and a friend here, and it was fabulous. Especially so because we grew up with VW vans, and are so used to the push start, and the sliding door falling off...great great movie.
ReplyDelete