Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Crazy Fun Week

It's over...officially. My insane week of camping and field trips is now complete and although I didn't get much sleep and I barely saw Kevin I have to admit, it was a lot of fun!


Monday night-Tuesday afternoon: Cultus Lake PE 12 Girls Camping Trip

The girls of the PE 12 class. Can you spot me? I will send a loonie to whoever can find me first!
Some of the girls by Cultus Lake. Isn't it gorgeous?
Cooking dinner...I think they had Crepes.
The Three Amigos...we are the teachers! Kristen, Debbie and ME!Some of the grade 12 boys crashed our party and broke glow sticks all over the campsite. The girls had fun with the glowing fluid! Scary!

The beautiful view outside of our tent the next morning!
The girls that won Capture the Flag. J found it.Eating lunch at the top of Teapot, the hill we hiked.
Standing near the Teapot Hill sign. These are all of the girls that came along.
Geography 12 Camping Trip to Long Beach, Washington and Mount St. Helen's
One of my favorite students is getting her tent ready for sleep that night.

Gorgeous Long Beach, Washington. We camped about a minute's walk from the beach!S cooks her Alfredo for dinner.

The lighthouse we hiked up to. It was beautiful but COLD and WINDY!
Z entertained all of us with his guitar skills.
J and I hanging on the beach and watching the stunning sunset. Well done, God!Some of the girls having fun. They wanted to see how strong J was and if she could hold both of them.The students found this totally cute little log cave. It was cozy and blocked them from the wind.Mount St. Helens
We are at Mt. St. Helens! It is actually active again and constantly produces lava at a slow rate. It was interesting to watch.One of my favorite beach pics. The sunlight was just gorgeous behind the log.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I want a loonie, I want a loonie! You are up front to the right in the picture...man, those pictures remined me of my senior trip to Monument Valley...good times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers