Tonight I was reminiscing a bit. Lately I've been thinking about how much I love being married...let's face it, I think about it all of the time! Tonight I got out the old wedding photos...I can't believe it's been almost three years already! Our wedding was an amazing, amazing day. It was more than I hoped and dreamed of. We chose Brockhouse Restaurant on Jericho Beach in Vancouver, BC for the party. Kev's friends and family were all there and so many of my friends and family came up, which shocked me and made it the most amazing time! Here are some photos of the big day. They are all from friends and family...I'm not allowed to post the professional ones. These are excellent on their own!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago


OOOOOO so pretty! I love the red roses against your white dress. My favorite picture is the one of you and Kevin sitting on the bench...that's a photographer's eye. ;) I wish I could have been there! I was thousands of miles and an entire ocean away...but thinking about you, nonetheless!
ReplyDelete