Monday, January 15, 2007
Talent, Talent!
My friend Laura is incredibly talented. She has a beautiful voice, and writes her own music. She led the praise and worship that we did at our wedding, and at the time I didn't know her very well, she was more Kev's friend than mine. Had I known how incredibly talented she was, I would have had her do all of the music instead of playing the cheesy CD that we chose. As I have gotten to know her, I have discovered that singing and songwriting isn't her only talent. She is also an incredible artist! Someday, when we buy a house, a piece of her art is going to grace the mantel of our family room. Check out her work here. You won't be disappointed! She's amazing! My favorite piece of those on the site is Night Sky. If you could see it in person...wow, it's mesmerizing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
Thanks, Stacy!
ReplyDelete