Meet my home for the last two days. It's been 20 days now. Twenty long days. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, but okay, I'm complaining. Just when I think I'm getting back to normal, I'm hit with another round. I know that there are a lot of people in this world that are suffering a lot more than I am but still...it doesn't make my misery feel any better right now. I keep reminding myself of all of those people so that I don't feel too sorry for myself, but when I woke up yesterday morning with a temperature of 101.4 degrees and a head that felt like it was going to explode I began to wonder if I'm ever going to be done with whatever this is that's holding so tight to me. Here's the deal, bacteria or whatever you are, I don't really like you. I don't want to hang out with you anymore...please, just leave me alone!
Oh dear! I'm sorry that you're still sick...it's been TOO long, Stacy! (like I need to remind you of that, right?) I hope you're on the mend. I'm knocking on wood that this year's bug passes me by...we'll see. :) Get better!
ReplyDelete