Wednesday, January 31, 2007

To all nasty drivers

After my interesting mishap with a semi truck on highway 1 yesterday, I found this post by my dear friend Laura to be just what I needed. As I was reading during my break time I kept thinking "That's how I feel!" If anything, it provided me with a good laugh. I think you will enjoy it as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely one of the slower drivers...especially in Atlanta. It's crazy...you have 8 lanes of traffic and the right lanes are supposed to be for the "slower" drivers but she's right--most people on the road think all 8 are for warp speeders. It is frustrating but you know...I've learned to ignore everyone who gets annoyed by my 70mph because it's not as if I'm going to get into trouble for going the SPEED LIMIT! Oh people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pet peeve is when semi trucks lay on their horn so they can run the red. I've seen that one too many times, including today, which almost caused an accident.

    Semi truck against a car? Who's going to win? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers