
Oh my! Can you say heaven? It is so delicious! It has the creamy texture of ice cream, and the chocolate is so delicious! You simply have to try it. Trust me, you won't regret it.
On to the other topic that has been plaguing me. The button. I can't sew on a button. I have never been able to. I have tried to learn, several times. I think my poor mother has tried to teach me three times herself. Every time I try to learn, however, my eyes start to glaze over and my mind begins to wander. I know that I look like I am paying attention, but trust me, I'm not. Usually the fact that I can't sew on a button doesn't bother me, until I need to do it.
Yesterday I bought a brand new great pair of brown capris. They fit me perfectly! I looked all over the mall for the perfect pair and when I found them, I bought them. Even better, they were on sale for only $20! Nice! Last night, however, when I put them on to go to our friends' wedding rehersal dinner, the button fell off! I was shocked, and then the irritation rose. It's not that big of a deal because they are the type of pants where the button is actually on the inside of the pants, but still. I know that I will be using a safety pin on those pants until I can beg, plead, and possibly pay someone to fix the button for me. How hard can it be? If I knew how, I probably could have fixed that button last night before we even left for the dinner! Does anyone know how to sew on a button? I could use your help!
After taking Home Economics in the seventh grade, I have never been able to sew anything more complicated than a button. I've made strides on the cooking front but not in sewing...
ReplyDeleteThey have a place called Cold Stone Creamery in Auburn (I'm sure you've heard of it) and it is the BEST ice cream I have ever had....full of FAT, CALORIES, and probably lots of other terrible things but sooooooo good. I agree--ice cream is one of those things you have to let yourself have once in a while! It makes me miss the dairy bar and the delicious fatty stuff that came out of there! :)