with this beautiful little guy.
Look at him, JUST look at him. Isn't he amazing? Isn't he just one of the most adorable little babies you have ever seen? 

Who is he, you ask? He's little baby J! Congrats to our dearest friends, Jay and Tara, on the birth of gorgeous baby J. I saw him and loved him in the same instant! He's so content. We went to visit him the day after he was born and he just slept in my arms for well over an hour. Tara is the best, and she said that I can come and give her a break anytime! I will definitely look forward to that. I love their first son, L., just as much! They are both definitely two of my favorite kids. I'm so lucky to have so many great little kids around.
I am so happy to be J. and L.'s Auntie! I can't wait to see how J. grows. You have both done an amazing job with L. J. is so blessed to have you as his parents!
Awww...cute baby. :) You look like a natural, Stace!
ReplyDelete