Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Shout Out To Wendy...And Other Things

The time with my mom and dad is going great! I have to say, it's pretty neat to have them all to myself. Adrienne, Candace, and Neil...I love you guys but not having to share Mom and Dad with you on a visit is pretty great! I have already had some good heart to hearts, we have golfed a lot, and they have seen more of BEAUTIFUL British Columbia in just five days than I think they ever hoped!


We've done some pretty fun things. As you know, we didn't make it down to the Mariner's game but I DO know that the two of them had a good time together. I guess that sometimes it is good to NOT have your kids tagging along! We have taken them to Keats, which was a great dream come true for me. I have always wanted to take them there, since I love it so much! We also went golfing together yesterday at Golden Ears and I golfed one of my best rounds since I moved here! I guess my parents are good luck for me! I'll be putting up some pictures sometime when my eyes don't feel like they are going to bug out of my head from a need to sleep!


Tonight we had a bbq for them. We invited some friends over to Kev's parent's house and just chilled. We chatted, laughed, Jaxon J. performed some adorable tricks that only a 7 year old could perform so wonderfully and I just enjoyed watching the people that I love so much up here mingle with two of the most important people in my life!


At the bbq Nancy was mentioning how she was hanging out at a friend's house taking care of her kids. Somehow we all got onto the topic of Facebook and blogs and she said that when she got to her friend's house my blog was up on the computer! I felt so honoured! So, Wendy, here's a big shout out to you! Thanks for reading!


Another little side note. I love my husband! I know that I say it all of the time but he's just simply incredible. He's so supportive of me and so...just amazing! He loves me like I never thought I could be loved by a human...I know that God loves me more than Kevin does, but sometimes that's pretty tough to imagine! I just wanted to give him credit for the great job that he does as a husband. He always supports me, he hugs me every single time that I need one, he is so good at putting aside whatever it is he is doing when I need his attention, he prays with me, he has this incredible faith that helps my faith to be stronger. I know that God brought Kevin into my life, and I am so thankful for him! I don't know...I just had to say it! I LOVE YOU KEVIN!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:50 PM

    shout right back to ya!! Hope you're having a great day!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers