Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Days

Not that I think a snow day is ever a bad thing but today was probably the last day I wanted one! I'm still happy that we had one, don't get me wrong, but I'm now wondering what the reprecussions will be. See, it's semester exam time at our school. My Spanish 11 kids were supposed to take their final today, and now I don't know when they will take them, which means I don't know when I will mark them, which means I also don't know if I will get my marks done on time! Oh well...it will all work itself out I guess.

On another note, I did LOVE having a day at home! When I woke up and saw what the roads were like, I wasn't too keen on driving all the way out to Abbotsford! They FINALLY called school off at 7:30...usually it's called by 6:30 if it's going to be called off. So, after waiting tensely and grumbling about driving in, I finally settled down on the couch for a nice morning. Kevin didn't have to go in right on time either, so we enjoyed just relaxing together on the couch for a bit. Kevin then shoveled and scraped, while I supported from the sidelines!

The snow does make a beautiful picture...it was one snow day that I didn't really mind! I'm sure I will make up the work that I missed!

1 comment:

  1. I miss snow days!! I haven't snow since we moved south. I don't miss the shoveling part...but sitting on the couch with a good book and nowhere to go...aww that's a good day! I enjoyed reading about your cruise, looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers