Not that I would really want that job...I think it would take some of the specialness out of going to the spa...that and I would miss my students! But still...a free massage, basically every day? This woman must look pretty amazing, practically all of the time!
On another note, I've officially come down with my first pregnant lady cold. I'm hoping and praying that it doesn't get too bad. Right now it is manageable. I whine to Kevin, but that's because I know he will pamper me. Tonight he was ready to go out during the third period of a crucial Canucks game to buy root beer so that I could have the root beer float I was craving, and that I thought would make my throat feel better. Then I realized that I also needed some other stuff that would probably be hard for him to find, so I went and let him stay home and watch his hockey game. The point is, the man was willing! Completely willing. What a great hubby!
If anyone has any safe for a pregnant woman natural cold remedies, let me know! I can easily handle some stuffiness and a sore throat to keep my baby safe! I do know that I can use Vicks Vaporub...other than that, I'm up for suggestions!
Update: My hubby just served me that yummy root beer float!! It's delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!