I caught a bit of the Scripps National Spelling Bee on Friday afternoon and this one caught me-and everyone else, I might add-totally off guard. I was laughing so hard by the end of it, and I continue to laugh every time I see it. Just watch it...you'll see! This one will definitely be a Spelling Bee Classic. One of the best parts is that this kid is actually the one that went on to win the entire thing...not on this word, however. Good thing he didn't let it trip him up!
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
That's hilarious!! I would have lost my concentration completely!
ReplyDeleteI keep laughing every time I watch this!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I watched it twice and cracked up!
ReplyDelete