These weeks are just marching by! Here we are at 28 weeks. I am now officially in the third trimester...7 months pregnant. Wow! I can't believe that there are only 12 weeks left.
I'm doing well! I'm still feeling quite well! I've had some back pain lately, but I think that is part of being pregnant! The crazy dreams are also in overdrive, but I hear that's pretty normal as well. I think that the dreams are a pretty good way to get some feelings and emotions sorted out. I kind of wish that they didn't wake me up so often though!
My belly is definitely growing now! I still have an innie, rather than an outie, but it is on the way out! I am continuing to feel more and more movement, and I am realizing the reality of things.
We did get some bummer news today though. Our landlord said that the bathtub is now a no go. I'm so sad...I was so excited about it! Now I feel like we are back at square one...I don't really know what we will do. Will we look for a different place? Will we just stay put? I'm not sure. We were so happy to be staying where we are. I guess time will tell.
The bi-weekly photo is above! This week it was taken at Safeco Field in Seattle! We went on a weekend trip to Seattle with our good friends to take in some baseball games this weekend. I will write more about that later! It was a great time!
You look so cute! I can't believe you're in your last trimester!
ReplyDelete