Friday, August 08, 2008

Changes

I've been blogging for around two years now, and I have loved every minute of it. I really enjoy writing, and I find this to be an outlet for me, a way to show my family what we have been up to, and in some ways, a diary of sorts. I hope that someday I will be motivated enough to save all of these postings in some kind of a book, because I know that it is a reflection of our lives in many ways.

I decided that it was time to make some changes! I have to admit, I kind of stole the idea from someone else's blog...but I love it! I'm really happy with the end result. I hope you enjoy the new side of An American Girl in Canada!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see Rachel's blog? I like the design too. I'm so plain, I think I'll keep the white but some of the new designs are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new layout! Thanks for the comment. I have been reading your blog for some time now, but thought it was really hard to do, until a friend of mine told me otherwise! I am really enjoying it, and really like it to keep people in touch. I really enjoy checking in on you, and you will soon see a blog on mine to praise God for this new babe of yours! God is Good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers