
I'm so blessed. For the past five years, I have worked at an incredible place that I love, but it became truly wonderful two years ago when two special ladies joined my life at this place. I did not know how much they would change my life when they arrived. I was just trying to be nice and help them to feel at home when I greeted them and offered to help them, and in return, they have become a huge blessing in my life.
Ange and Seren, you are so special. Today I got to spend the day with these girls. We hadn't really seen each other since school got out, due to different things that were happening in our lives, and I didn't really realize how much I missed them until I saw them and got a chance to sit and talk with them today.
We talk, I mean really talk. We share the deepest concerns and joys of our hearts with one another, and I know that it is a safe place in which to do that. I know that they are not going to spill my secrets to someone else, and they know the same thing of me. We make each other laugh, we have cried together, and we just can live life together in a very real way. I'm so thankful for these girls.
Last night I was feeling a bit emotional. I was a wee bit clingy and feeling like maybe I shouldn't hang out with them today and should instead spend the day with Kevin. He knows me though, and knows how much I need my girls. He put his foot down and said that I was going to go today, and I'm so thankful that I did! It was just what I needed!
We made our way out to Harrison and enjoyed walking along the water in the gorgeous sunshine. The ice cream we enjoyed later was so delicious, but my favorite part of the day was the good hour or more that we spent sitting on a bench by the water just pouring out our hearts to one another. These girls are my blessed sisters in Christ, I adore them!
What a great day, I'm really thankful that Keivn made me go!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!