I have had so much encouragement since the last post. I love how we as mothers affirm and support one another in our tough times. Thank you everyone!
A bit of an update...we have gone to partial breastfeeding, partial bottle and it seems to be going much better! My breasts don't get so crazy full and he gets a better mix of the fore and hind milk, which seems to help him out. We also purchased the BioGiaia drops and he is on day 2 of those...we haven't seen a difference yet but they can take up to a week to regulate the system. I didn't give him any Ovol yesterday though and he seemed about the same, so maybe that is an improvement?
I'm still not getting as much sleep as I did at the beginning, but I think it will come. I'm patient, and thankful to have great, supportive people in my life. I'll keep you posted, thanks for the encouragment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!