Monday, November 03, 2008
Feeling Pretty Ugly
I have started typing things and erased them about 5 times now. I am just so tired. I start to say stuff that probably shouldn't be said, so I'm just going to leave it at this: please pray for sleep. I'm so, so tired. Thankfully I have an amazing, supportive husband and some good friends that are ready to help out. I'll be hitting the sack pretty soon here and I may drop the boy off at a friend's house in order to get some rest tomorrow, but now? I'm just an emotional mess right now, so I'm hoping that come tomorrow or Wednesday things will look brighter. Hopefully I can respond to things with the way that I really think rather than emotionally. Hopefully I won't respond to things by feeling offended. Ugh...I'm pretty ugly right now. Not on the outside, but on the inside. I had to get that out there. Bleh. At least I'm honest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
I'm praying you get some much needed rest. Take care
ReplyDeleteHope things have got better since Monday. I'll pray for you.
ReplyDelete