Saturday, March 07, 2009

Beaches and Spoiled Rotten

I know, it's a strange title, but it sums up my life lately. It's definitely going better! I have had lots of smiles in the last few days. Sweet Rusty is finally feeling better! He has been all smiles and giggles the past few days, and is up to his sweet tricks again. It's so good to have him back! His appetite is back too, and I have enjoyed feeding him two new foods in the last week-strained apple and cooked carrot! He loved them both! So far he has taken all of the new foods we have given him without complaint...for which I am thankful.
Remember last week when I was posting about looking at pictures of other mothers going for walks at the beach with their babies? Remember how I said that maybe by that time the following week it would be me? Well, it was! Yesterday was a great day. I was able to meet up with a good friend and we walked along Crescent Beach with our little sweetie pies. It was so nice. The sun was just beating down and the mountains looked stunning with the crisp, white snow topping them! We had a great talk, and the kids were good. I was just so happy to be walking outside along the beach...one of my favorite things. This friend and I have become closer lately and I'm really thankful for her, God just continues to bless me by putting wonderful people that I can really connect with into my life.

I am also finding myself feeling a bit spoiled this year! Spoiled with family visits, that is! We went home for Christmas, I was able to go back to see my family for another visit just a few weeks later, and this week our home is being INVADED by family! I am SO excited! My cousin Steven is already here and tomorrow my little brother and his sweet girlfriend are arriving. I feel so blessed to be seeing so much of my family lately. We will be heading back home in July for two weeks and my cousin, his wife-one of my all time best friends!-, and their two kids are coming up in August! We're so blessed!

Kev and I with my little brother, Neil, and his girlfriend, Samantha, at Christmas

On the ferry with my cousin, Steven, earlier today

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Praise God that baby and Kevin are better! We always enjoy our time with you guys too and look forward to more beach walks in the future!
    Enjoy every second with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers