It's official, I can now say to the world that I will be gaining another sister in just over a year! I haven't written for awhile because I have been busy entertaining family. My little brother, Neil, and his girlfriend, Samantha, came to visit us during their spring break. My cousin, Steven, also came. They are all fellow Jackrabbits, as they attend the same university I went to.
We were pretty excited to have them visit, and when I have the time I will write about many of the fun things we did, but the MOST exciting event was the engagement of my little brother!
On Wednesday he took Samantha to Grouse Mountain and popped the question! She said yes, and we are just thrilled to welcome her into the family. She is a wonderful young lady with a huge heart. She wants to spend her life's work helping other people and she has made Neil so happy. They are a great couple together, we cannot imagine anyone more suited for Neil. Congrats to Neil and Sam! We love you both!
Wasn't Grouse where your hubby popped the question as well?
ReplyDelete