Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Little Charmer


I think I have a little charmer on my hands. Today Rusty went for his six month shots-yes, I know it was a month late...it was a busy month-and proceeded to charm everyone in the entire office.


It began with the woman we sat down next to. He kept glancing at her from under his big, dark eyelashes and smiling. Then, her son woke up and Rusty was reaching for him. They were so cute, smiling at each other and grabbing hands. Next came the little girl across the room. She seemed to be about Rusty's age, and he kept looking at her and giving her these HUGE grins and waving his arms around. She would smile back...they were totally flirting! It only continued in the shot room.


The nurse gave him his first shot, he whimpered, and then we rolled him over for the second shot. This time he knew what was coming and as she approached him with the needle he screamed a bit and again whimpered as the shot came. He then stood up on my lap, looked at her, and gave her a big grin. She was so excited and exclaimed, "I NEVER get that after giving them shots!" What a little flirt!

I love my little man, he's such a smiley, happy babe. I am so into him and can't wait to see what comes next!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, cute! People tell us RJ is a flirt too, he's always grinning at strangers and other babies. He giggled hysterically when the doctor was checking his tummy and hips. Then after his shots, he gave her an adorable grin too. It's funny how different the six month shots are from the two month shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers