I'm so proud of my mom. For the last few years she has been working full time while working towards getting her associate's degree. It hasn't been easy. She has had to fit in classes in between working, writing stories for the paper, and being a wife, mother, and grandmother. Somehow she managed to keep it all together and this past weekend she graduated, and with HONORS!
I am so happy for her. Her road doesn't end here, she plans to continue on and get her bachelor's degree as well. She just has a bit more to go to accomplish that. I think she is incredible and I love that Rusty will be able to look up to his Grandma and all that she has accomplished!
Congrats, Mom! You are amazing and I love you! I'm so proud of you! Keep on working hard. You are inspiring!

My mom, the beautiful one in the middle!
Wow, thats great!!!! Tell your mom I said "congratulations".
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Emily
Oh wow, congrats to your mom! What a big accomplishment for her! She doesn't look like she's getting any older!
ReplyDelete