Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Wow...my sweet boy is one! ONE! I simply am amazed at how quickly this year flew by and by how much I loved it. I want to write more, so much more, but it's late and I'm tired!

Today we celebrated Rusty's birthday the the PNE, our big fair here in the Vancouver area. We were with my cousins who are up visiting and it was a great day. I didn't know how Rusty would do but he was great and he especially loved the Superdogs and the SUPER SLIDE!

At so many times today I was overwhelmed with my love for the little man. I kept looking at him and saying "I love you!" and telling him how great he is. Even now I'm a little teary just thinking about it. He truly is the most incredible blessing in our lives. We thank God for him, every single day.

Happy Birthday sweet Rusty! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers