I am very thankful indeed that I have the amazing opportunity to be Rusty's mom. Being a mom is such a gift, and one that I have never taken for granted. He is such a sweethart and we thank God for him, every single night.
Today he is making up for the grouchiness of yesterday by being perhaps the sweetest boy on the planet. In the midst of my worries and trials I am reminded of one simple fact...there is not much in my life that cannot be made better with a big, sloppy wet kiss from the cutest boy around!
I would agree when those little arms wrap themselve around your neck and you hear that sweet sound they make when they kiss you ah that is truely the good stuff in life!! CG
ReplyDeleteKids really do make things more manageable, eh? Glad you're finding him a comfort. I hope whatever is happening sorts itself out soon.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Laura
Awww, how sweet! I love his little teeth. :) It's funny because everytime I take care of a toddler (1.5-4 years), I laugh at the one-word vocabulary...and it's always exacerbated by being in the hospital. So you could say, "do you want ice cream?"..."NO!"...too funny.
ReplyDelete