Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Renos, renos!

Wow, things have been BUSY! We have been hard at work-with the help of SO many of our amazing friends-renovating the house. We move on Saturday, and we can't wait to get into OUR home. I look forward to watching Rusty grow up in this house, running in the backyard, playing with his friends in the family room, eventually inviting friends over for a movie party and sleepover, marking his height in the closet in his room...all of these things are really the things I have looked forward to in a home.

Kevin has been amazing, so hard at work putting in major time painting and doing whatever it takes. We had a family friend that offered to do the floors for us for a great deal, and so far they look beautiful!

Kevin's dad has been our hardest worker! He has spent almost all day every day at the house for the past week or more. He is amazing and tireless! He did leave a bit early the other night to ensure some much needed time with his grandson!

Here are a few pics of the renos, we are so thrilled. It's AMAZING what a little paint will do for a place!

The Living Room Before

The Living Room in Progress

The Dining Room Before

The Dining Room in Progress

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, it looks so great! Good work! I love (and hate) renos. It's an amazing transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that! It's like watching and episode of "Moving Up" on TLC. I love watching the transformations. Neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers