Although I desperately want to write a big, long, mushy post about how great our weekend was, it is 10 p.m. Yes, I am old. I want to go to bed at 10 p.m. I am exhausted, and so desperately in need of sleep that I'm going to do it. I'm simply going to post a photo. Not even a doctored up one. I am just going to put it up here...me and my man.
I'm so proud. I'm so in love. Isn't he handsome? Isn't he wonderful? I think so. Not to mention the fact that he is getting some killer arms from all of the working out he's been doing lately, but that's beside the point. Check him out, he's hot...even after a three period, almost full overtime championship game loss. He still makes my heart do that little bllliiinnngg! You know, that jump around in your chest go off the radar get all warm and fuzzy feeling!
I had to stand on my tippy toes for this shot. First of all, because I'm short and he is tall-and I love that. His hugs always make me feel all warm, safe and snuggly inside. Protected, I think that's the word I'm looking for. Secondly, because he is even taller on his skates, and I really love that. He looks so strong and handsome in his hockey gear. It's been a highlight of my month to have the chance to see three of his games in a row. I love him!
(And yes, in case you are wondering, that guy in the background IS red and has no face. He made my son cry at the hockey game due to the lack of face, but then later he led a cheer for Daddy's team and then my son smiled and asked for "more." Funny hockey fans...they are crazy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago
Yes, he looks hot...but he's too clean shaven for my heart to go bllliinnnggg!!! Hahahah!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice picture :)
It's funny that you say your husband looks so strong and handsome in his hockey gear. I don't think Jai has ever worn hockey gear in his life. Though he played rugby in high school, I wonder if he'd look strong and handsome in that uniform...?
I personally think my husband looks strong and handsome (all the time, but especially) when wearing his Harley Davidson boots and leather jacket. To each her own eh??
*hugs*
That's awesome! Being in love is so great! Yay for you two!
ReplyDeleteYou two are just SO freaking cute together!
ReplyDelete