She's my girl. She's the best friend that suddenly arrived in my life when I wasn't even expecting her. She is grace in action. She is beauty, inside and out. She is my Serenity, and she is my friend soul mate.
My Seren, my best girlfriend, is one of the greatest blessings in my life. She is a constant reminder to me of the goodness of God. She brings inspiration to my life, and reminds me to always, always, always put my trust in God, even when it's hard.
She is one of the best people I know. She always has a kind word for everyone she meets. She overextends herself all of the time because she simply can't help but pour her heart and soul into everyone around her. She gives great hugs, and has that incredible ability to listen when I talk and make me feel like I am the most important person in the world. I only hope I do the same for her.
I am blessed to call her my best friend. I am blessed to have her presence in my life. I'm blessed to know that our friendship will always be...that we will be there for each other through ups and downs-we already have.
See this gorgeous girl down here? Do you see the joy on her face? That joy is much deserved. Her story is not mine to tell, but if you knew what she has gone through to have the belly growing, that baby within her, you would smile right along with her, and the glowing joy on her face would mean that much more. I love my girl, my Seren. I just had to let everyone know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Good Reads
-
-
Summertime Sweets4 weeks ago
-
-
-
R3 says8 years ago
-
-
-
-
Welcome Back!13 years ago
-
-
A Milestone Celebration11 years ago
-
Plum Cake6 days ago
-
-
Catching the Good.11 years ago


This is such a lovely post!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're such a good friend to speak so well of her! Had to write because I teach Kinder Spanish and my lil' one also loves to jump, jump, jump! :)
ReplyDeleteAs someone that went through lots to get pregnant, this post really touched me.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice tribute to your friend!
ReplyDelete