
I came upon this via my friend Lindsay's blog. She is a great writer, and knows her Internet stuff! I think that if she thinks it is going to be fun, it must be!
First of all, if you are stopping by from UBP 2010, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am listy, so I'll go the bullet route:
- I started blogging on a whim. One of my friends was doing it, it looked fun, and now it is a major part of my life. I blog nearly every day, about nearly every aspect of my life. I love writing, it's an outlet, and blogging has introduced me to some amazing people in life...some that I have yet to meet in person, yet count as good friends!
- I am a child of God, saved by His grace. Without Him, I'm nothing...trust me. If you read my blog, you will see Him all over it! That's just life! I like to live it that way!
- My two boys-the big one and the little-are the loves of my life. They bring me joy, they make me laugh, they keep me sane in an insane world. Oh how I love them...oh how I can't dream of living without them!
- We have been through some heartache, miscarriages topping the list, but I believe that God is using it for good in my life. He always does, he always will.
- I have amazing friends and family, and they fuel me up.
- That's pretty much the gist of it! Thanks for stopping by. Check out the rest of the blog...I know you are busy just posting comments because that's what UBP 2010 says you have to do, but there are some good things here to read!
Do you want to know some of the prizes that I am the most excited about?? First of all, I have to say it was a bit of a bummer to skip over the ENTIRE US Continental List, but hey, that's the life of an American Girl in Canada! As for the prizes I am eligible for, here goes:
- #3-a $50.00 Target Gift Card provided by Peggy Gorman. I love Target! I miss Target so much since moving to Canada and it is one of my favorite places to go when border hopping! Oh the damage I could do with a free $50 to spend!
- #8-a $55.00 E-certificate to Amazon.com from Kelly's Lucky You. I LOVE to read, listen to music, whatever. I could easily spend the $55 on the list of books that I have on hold at our local library...and read them WHENEVER I want! How sweet would that be?
- #10-a handmade glass pendant from The Glass Polkadot Co. This pendant is gorgeous, and I LOVE pretty things.
- #11-Win a $50 gift certificate good towards any purchase in Priddy Creation's Etsy Shop or Website. Oh man, this lady had me at hello! I love pretty things, and putting my things in pretty things. I have a mac laptop and a wonderful new camera that both could use some gorgeous casing! OH how I hope to win this one!!!
- #15-Hello to ANOTHER $50.00 gift card to Target from Love, Life, Family...and then some. Boy do these women know the way to my heart!
- #19-A free ring of the winners choice provided by Beadworks by Marcy. Can you see a theme here? I adore pretty things but rarely buy them for myself. Pretty things always give way to needed things in this household. A ring of my choice? Divine!
- #43-Uh oh, I might be in trouble. Cute things for my son always get my pocket book and Olive Kids is full of them! Winning the $100 meal plate set will help my pocket book a little, but I think I might already be giving in to the wall growth charts. Yikes!
- #48-Mabel's Labels, I love you so. I have already bought packs of their label's for my son's things, and was just thinking of reordering. Maybe I will win the Label Out Loud Essentials Combo Pack from Mabel's Labels and save some moolah!
- # 57-One winner will choose a pair of shoes from Eleven Collection, provided by Jamaise @ Wishing Penny. I love cute shoes for my munchkin! This is my kind of prize!
- #60- For one winner a $200 gift certificate for any Wall Slicks vinyl wall decal from Wall Slicks! Oh dear! Since buying our first home about two months ago I am wall decal crazy! I bought one for my son's room, received one from my sis for our entry, but I don't want to stop there!
I blog a lot about my faith too. It is such a big part of my life, I just can't imagine not blogging about it. I think your attitude about all things happening for a reason and God being good no matter what is right on. I couldn't have said it better myself!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time at the party this week and meet lots of great bloggers and friends! Stop by and say hi when you get the chance.
I'm not new to blogging, but I'm pretty new to blogging about faith.
ReplyDeleteI'm also a Michigan native, which is kind of like being an American in Canada everyday, so I had to stop by and say hi.
Enjoy the party!
Hi! Just bopping by on the Ultimate Blog Party hop ;) PARTY ON!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Stopping by from the UBP. Nice meeting you!
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome to meet you. You have a beautiful family! I love the pictures in your Easter post.
ReplyDeleteHello...stopping by from UBP! Good to meet you! I'm a Believer, wife & mom, food blogger. I'm sporty, love to sing, love to cook. Husband & I met on the worship team of our old church; we're just finishing up a cd project...all $ will go to different ministries. http://www.inspired2cook.com/
ReplyDeleteWell, S, your site is looking FABULOUS! I love that picture with the ball. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteI honestly adore target too. I should do all my shopping there, but I didn't pick that because I can't drive, so.. WHO KNOWS when I'll cross the border next.
I'm really glad that you've joined... and I'm gunna link to this post in my party post!
:)
Hey, visiting from the UBP :)
ReplyDeleteI know I love a little run now and then and to not be able to do it would really be upsetting. I imagine it was especially hard with a little boy. They're so full of energy :) I'm glad you were finally able to do it and if you did it once you'll definitely find the strength to do it again :).
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love your blog. I am stopping by via the UPB2010 blog hop ;)
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog as well?
http://www.theplussizemommy.com
Hi! Your profile says you're a teacher, what grade? Glad you stopped by my blog. I'm glad I found UBP in time, it's been fun!
ReplyDeleteWell thanks again for a good idea! I just posted my blog party entry too.
ReplyDeleteI'm really interested in those wall decals!
Stopping by from the UBP. I know what you mean about jumping into blogging on a whim and then having it grow on you. I don't think anyone knows, when they start their first blog, what a huge thing they're jumping into. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I'm about to check out yours! =) Hope you have a great party week!! =)
ReplyDeleteYou had me at "I'm listy." Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a believer too so it's nice to meet others.
ReplyDeleteMichigan native, eh? LOL, sorry, couldn't resist!:) I'm an Ohio native...we were practically neighbors. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the UBP! Hope you're having fun stopping by all these new blogs. Blessings!:)
ReplyDeleteI really need to get back into running. Thanks for participating in the party! Rock on!
ReplyDeleteThis is my 2nd year participating in the UBP. I'm also in my 2nd year of blogging. It's so much fun. Happy partying!
ReplyDeleteHi Stacy -- stopping by from the UBP to check out your blog and adorable pics!
ReplyDeleteI have to do some back reading to find out how you ended up in Canada, as your blog title stood out to me from the list! Nice to "meet" you!
Dee :D
Thanks for stopping by my site! Happy UBP'10! Hope you are having fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://littleboygreen.blogspot.com
Hey Stacy Kaye! I'm Stacy K :) Thanks so much for visiting my UBP post! You are such a sweetheart! I'm thrilled to meet you and am already thoroughly enjoying your blog!!! Blessings! :)
ReplyDeleteHi from UBP!! Thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over to my blog and leave me a comment. I enjoyed reading your comment!! I would love to make you a Mac case or camera case or both! :D Best of luck! I hope you win one of the prizes on your wish list! Enjoyed checking out your blog too. :)
ReplyDeleteDropping by from UBP. Nice to "meet" you.
ReplyDeleteSaying "hello" from UPB '10! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Looking forward to reading more about your adventures of an American Girl in Canada!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Very cool title! Am in from the UBP 10! Come visit and see ya on Twitter@ http://twitter.com/carolinamama
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteCute blog you have here. I have two boys too, raising them his so much fun and draining at the same time.
Will be visiting it again for sure
Hope you can stop by my blog too
www.mommyspages.blogspot.com
Happy UBP10!!
I'm enjoying reading about your life in Canada! I'm stopping over from the UBP 2010! Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteHi from the ubp and greetings from a fellow great white northerner. Pleased to meet you.
ReplyDeleteHi! Stopping by from the UBP. Nice meeting you! I am very close to Canada Bellingham area. Lovin our canadian friends.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog too come see and meet me!
Shel of pics by Shel
Ha! I am a Canadian girl in America.
ReplyDeleteThank God for unexpected friends. Isn't it fun? :)
Came by from UBP. :)
Hi, I'm stopping in from UBP! Your blog title caught my eye b/c I lived in Nova Scotia for awhile, and it was wonderful! I wish I could go back! Maybe someday I will! So enjoy! I'm at AGalNeedsAtLeast2Blogs!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I'm a Canadian girl living in Canada!! :-) lol
ReplyDeleteI have a giveaway for Canadians only on one of my blogs!!! Did you see it?
I have a few giveaways good for us in the Great White North, and a few of my Canadian friends are also doing giveaways during this, just for Canadians... 'cause we get left out so often. They're listed on my blog, in various posts and down the centre of my blog in a giveaway bar of it's own! :-)
Hop on by if you've got the time!
$150 spa gift card from wayspa.com
Another $50 Amazon.com gift card
$150 gift card to CDN shop Canadian Tire
Enjoy the last day of the party!