Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun from Latte Mama

The Rules:




1. Thank the person who gave you this award. (Thanks Latte Mama!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (I'm not sure I can do 15!  I'll try!)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


Thanks to Latte Mama for nominating me for this.  We discovered one another during the Ultimate Blog Party.  I started blogging a few years ago, and never really thought about how much I would love it or how it would open up my world! It makes sense, I'm a writer at heart, just never have the time to really write!  I can't believe it took me this long to post this, but life has been a little crazy lately, and I have to admit, I sort of forgot!

On to seven things...yikes!   I'm going to steal a few of Latte Mama's ideas, because my brain is fried

  1. The number one place on my list of where I want to travel is Italy.  Not just a quick trip, we're talking a long, meandering vacation through the country, spending oodles of time in each wonderful place, eating lots of gelato and sampling the DELISH food.  I know it's not going to happen anytime soon.  I'm thinking it's probably a 30th anniversary sort of trip, but it's there.  My husband knows.  We'll get there...someday.
  2. Two is the number of children I would love to have.  If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you know that having kids is not something that comes easily to us, so we really, really hope to have two.  It used to be three, but sometimes you get to a point where you wonder how much your body can take.  Two would be great...I would be so good with that! (With maybe the possibility of adopting a third in the future!?!)
  3. I really love coffee.  My day starts off much better when I have had it.  I also sort of get annoyed by those people that are like, "Oh I gave up coffee. I limited it.  I thought it was better that way."  Wow.  Good for you.  I guess I'm not that big of a person!
  4. Four is the number of siblings I have.  Now it's seven, because we are all married, and I like it that way.  Every single person that has married into our family has added so much depth to it.  I adore my brothers and sister-in-law.  I especially have enjoyed my sister-in-law...she's the newest addition and we have so much in common it is-as my brother puts it-scary! 
  5. I have two friends that I have met through my blog that I consider really dear, close friends.  I have never met them in person, but through email, facebook, etc we share our lives and I would jump at the chance to meet either of them.  I know all about their kids and they know about mine.  I look forward to updates and pictures.  I share stuff with them that sometimes I would never think of sharing with anyone else! (CaliValleyGirl and Sunshine...I'm talking about you!)  The world of technology totally amazes me.
  6. Six is the number of years I have almost been married to my handsome, amazing hubby.  I think a long post about him is going to be coming in the near future.  He has been particularly amazing as of late, and man, I'm falling head over heels for the man all over again.  
  7. I'm going to steal the final one for sure.  Seven of my favorite movies:  The Sound of Music, The Notebook, Little Miss Sunshine, The Little Mermaid, Titanic, The Princess Bride, and Mary Poppins! 
And now, for 15 people!  Do I KNOW fifteen bloggers???  They aren't all new to me, but I DO LOVE all of them!

It's not fifteen, but that's where I'm going to have to leave it...it's the people I think will do it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Stacy!!! I don't normally do these because I can never think of what the hell to say, but I LOVE it that you thought of me! Can't wait for your guest blog this summer, I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I'll do it...though I definitely don't have 15 people to tag!! :)

    I like your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your words mean a lot to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Life

Followers